Thursday 30 July 2009

Getting ready

My exhibition was supposed to go up on Sunday but as I went today to the gallery/cafe for a cup of a soya latte, the walls were empty already! It turns out that a person having a show before mine, decided to wind down their expo earlier and just left the place with sad empty walls full of patches of a torn down paint. So my favourite hang out place cries desperately for my happy works to be hang there asap and there is still so many things to do!

I decided not to have an opening party but a closing one and it is going to be very unofficial party anyway!

P.S. I am just wondering why my hands holding the frame with the Coco drawing (she is the cutest dog in the whole of Edinburgh and we happen to live in the same building!) are of two different colours?!